My Desk

When I first got married I had this plexiglass desk item that said "Wonder Woman Works Here". Through three kids, and over 25 years of marriage that deception has long been lost. I know women are always expected to carry more of the burden and that does not mean we don't have ways to make it easier. This blog shares just some of those ways. I hope it helps you in your work, no matter what it may be.

About Me

My photo
It's official. I'm going to try my hand at blogging again. I think everyone appreciates my writing so what the heck, I'll give it a try. Hopefully you'll read it and if you like it, follow it and read it when I post. I appreciate My readers. Thanks for reading. Non v’รจ rosa senza spina (There is no rose without thorns)

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

WFMW Cheap Floor Mop Refills

Welcome to my first
"Works for Me Wednesday" post!
My tip for this wednesday I think is pretty cool. I know EVERYONE uses those floor mops(Swiffers, Clorox, etc)these days. They work great! But the refills are so expensive. I found that my husbands old socks cut straight from top of the sock to just past the heel fit great on a Swiffer mop. I pull the toe end over one end first, then I pull the top ends of the socks around the other end and push them into the catch on each side. It is easy to make it tight. I then get it a little wet to clean the floor. If the floor has a wet build up I put on a second sock. It also works great as a duster for cobwebs. After I am through I wash and reuse them. I have used this method for years and it works great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your coments,
tips and ideas here: